COZY CONURES!

COZY CONURES!
Google

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Training your bird

I have used many ways to get my birds to be as friendly and as loving as they are, but had trouble trying to figure out where to begin with the parrot training techniques. What I have done instead is post a video that contains one of the best ways to train your bird..... Clicker training.



The below video was found on youtube.com ENJOY!







I hope you enjoyed this video. These techniques really do work and I would advise anyone who has a problem bird to give these practices a try before thinking about giving their pet up. Too many people want a parrot to naturally be "touchy-feely" and they don't give the animal enough time or attention to make that kind of bond. Trust me, by taking the time to train your parrot companion, you will make a relationship that could last longer than twenty years.... that alone is worth the little bit of hard work :)




No comments: