COZY CONURES!

COZY CONURES!
Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our New Flock Member! Nila....



Hey everyone out there, I thought I should introduce you to our new flock member. Her name is Nila (N-EYE-LA), she was born on December 17, 2007 in Pennsylvania. After a 4 hour trip to the outskirts of Pittsburg and back, we arrived home and started settling in our new friend, Nila.


Nila is a Pineapple Turquoise Green Cheek Conure, this means she has ALL of the genes to make offspring that are either Turquoise, pineapple, cinnamon, or yellow sided depending on who her mate is!


She is a pretty little girl that will get more colors on her after her first and second molt. Her father was breathtaking; he was a Pineapple Turquoise as well, and her mother was a Turquoise who was a split to something. I have requested the parents' records and breeder info for any future breeding that I may do with her.





Make sure you check out YouTube.com to see any videos of her that will be coming shortly!


Thanks everyone for helping me welcome this little girl into our family and please remember to email me with any questions or comments you may.


HAPPY SPRING!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nila is lovely. By any chance, did you adopt her from Jo?

I, too, went to the outskirts of Pittsburgh last year to pick up Pookie, a Pineapple. She is delightful---very bright and vivacious.

Nila's expressions and movements seem very similar to my own family member's. I know she will be very happy and well cared for in your home.

The Eclectic Spot said...

Actually...YES! I did go and pick her up from Jo out in PA. What a great coincidence. Thank you, I hope she enjoys living with me in her new home as much as I enjoy having her here.

Thanks once again for posting, and keep in touch!

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know I copy and pasted that chinese posting into google by typing translate and then pasted in that posting. It's an ad for a chinese adult toys and publications.
Just in case you didn't know.